A recording of my journey through pregnancy.

My thoughts- loves - passions - projects. My virtual "Downloading" tab. ecclectic mix and randomness. Have fun and stay a while maybe!









Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Nervous!

I have school tonight. I am taking 4 classes, 2 each nine weeks of the semester. I am so nervous. I am worried I won't do well or get the work done. I am worried I won't have other time to prep for the baby or take care of the house at all. I just preform the best under pressure, so I feel that when my load is light, I tend to slack. At least this way I have many responsibilities. I feel I will come closer to living up to all the responsibility and maybe even getting more then anticipated done.  I am happy to get 12 hours knocked out. I hope I can keep it up and also that I can get on track for being a dentist. I just don't seem my classes being available at night. Most of what I am taking now is elective, I need to get the other ones done! I feel like alot of changes are coming my way. I just really hope I am able to stay in school and work. I wish I could work at Sephora full time and educate. They can work around a schedule much better then M-F 8-5 like my full time job. On the other hand, I just got a nicer office and furniture, I feel I need to stay here a while longer. I just don't know what to do. I hope the answers come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment