A recording of my journey through pregnancy.

My thoughts- loves - passions - projects. My virtual "Downloading" tab. ecclectic mix and randomness. Have fun and stay a while maybe!









Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Baby Appointment!

Had my 16 week appointment today. Heard the heart beat again. 148 bpm. Last month it was 160 bpm. Don't worry, totally normal. I was convinced to take my flu shot today. YUCK. Wish I had waited and thought it over for a month. I don't want to vaccinate the baby, why did I vaccinate myself? I also gained 5 lbs. I'm so bad. I need to get it together, but it doesn't feel like I'm over eating. I eat when hungry and don't when I'm not. So, it's a mystery. It will be a bland grocery trip next time we go. I have to finish some reading for class tonight, but I had to pop in cause I'm still feeling so excited and lucky! I should be in KY this weekend getting some more baby supplies. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment