A recording of my journey through pregnancy.

My thoughts- loves - passions - projects. My virtual "Downloading" tab. ecclectic mix and randomness. Have fun and stay a while maybe!









Friday, July 15, 2011

All morning eating situation

This morning I think breakfast and lunch are the same. I started at 9 and just had food continually through 12:30. It was Apples and peanut butter. A strawberry from the garden! So good!! A few regular strawberries, pineapple, and grapes. It was so good. I also finished the Kit Kat first thing this morning. So I know I'll be hungry again before the day is over, but I am so glad I plowed through all that fruit though. I still have two apples staring at me, I need to get them home today so I eat them over the weekend. I can't wait until the garden is producing! I really want the stuff in there. I get a strawberry everymorning. I saw the white of couliflower in some of my plants today. I hope the broccli isn't far behind. I need to weed it so bad. It is happening Sunday Morning!

1 comment: