A recording of my journey through pregnancy.

My thoughts- loves - passions - projects. My virtual "Downloading" tab. ecclectic mix and randomness. Have fun and stay a while maybe!









Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Garnier Miracle Perfector B.B.Cream - for Moms with no time!


I got the chance to try the NEW Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream because I am a BzzAgent! Here I am after applying it! It has great coverage and staying power. It is mattifying and also light on my face. I don't feel like I am wearing anything or bothered by having it on! It is a good product for Moms who are on the go. We don't always have time for several products to build our perfect canvas face. With this new BB we can do that is a fraction of the time so we can focus on the important things. Our babies! Some facts below from BzzAgent!


GARNIER MIRACLE SKIN PERFECTOR OIL-FREE B.B. CREAM:

  • Works on combination to oily skin with three shades: Light/Medium, Medium/Deep, and Deep
  • Features an ultra absorbent formula and contains mineral Perlite, which retains twice its weight in oil and water
  • Is formulated with sheer natural mineral pigments, so you’ll get a natural matte finish with each use
  • Is non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic: it won’t clog pores or cause breakouts
  • Is oil-free, non-greasy
  • Is Available for a suggested retail price of $12.99
Also Check out my review of this product and more at www.productwhispers.blogspot.com!!

How do you save time and still look great?

******I AM A BZZAGENT AND THEY SENT ME THIS PRODUCT FOR FREE TO TRY!******

1 comment: