A recording of my journey through pregnancy.

My thoughts- loves - passions - projects. My virtual "Downloading" tab. ecclectic mix and randomness. Have fun and stay a while maybe!









Monday, June 25, 2012

No Words

Going to try to get back on track here. It is even more difficult to manage my time with new little baby Charlottes. She is such an angel, and when she doen't actually need me, I like to just enjoy her and play with her. It's taking it's toll on everything, not just my feeble attempt at blogging. I have to find a solution but I am completely lost as to what that could be. So. In effort to break my pattern at least, I'm just gonna write this post and publish it. No more putting it off until "insert dream scenario involving a spotless house and infinite paid vacation time". Just going to jump in and get into it all. Hope to do all things that way, just attack them head on and stop building a giant to do list and instead keep things from building up. Then, as I have free time or whatever I can deal with the old stuff. Sounds GREAT in theory doesn't it? Well with that - I have some things that just landed in my inbox. Time to get them off my desk and onto bigger and better things. Until  - - next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment